You must correct the following errors to continue:
Course DescriptionForklift training for those who have never operated a forklift. Training includes classroom and hands-on training. Participant must wear long pants and covered shoes. Certification is for Class 5 vehicles.
Upon completion of the course students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate general forklift handling, capacity, load center, and center of gravity.
2. Types of trucks authorized to operate.
3. Display knowledge of different designs of forklifts.
4. Vehicle inspection and maintenance that the operator will be required to perform.
5. Assess the operating environment for potential hazards.
6. Employ proper connection and disconnection procedures for fuel tanks and proper fueling techniques.
7. Identify the essential parts of the forklift