You must correct the following errors to continue:
Course DescriptionThis 4-hour course is for beginners, hobbyists, and people wanting to know more about beekeeping. Lecture and discussion of Beekeeping basics. Participants will learn how to get started and what to do next.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
1. Have a basic understanding of honeybee biology.
2. Understand the relationship between bees and flowers and the importance of pollination.
3. Understand what honey is and how it is harvested.
4. Have a familiarity with the parts and function of the modern beehive.
5. Have an introduction to basic beehive inspection, tools, and protective gear.