You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
CCNP ROUTE: Implementing Cisco IP Routing teaches you how to implement, monitor, and maintain routing services in an enterprise network. You will learn how to plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions, using a range of routing protocols. The course also covers the configuration of secure routing solutions. Comprehensive labs emphasize hands-on learning and practice to reinforce configuration skills. Learners who complete CCNP ROUTE will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Explain complex network requirements and design models for implementing advanced routing services in an enterprise network
- Implement EIGRP and OSPF for IPv4 and IPv6 in an enterprise network, with and without Address Families
- Exchange routing information between interior gateway protocols
- Implement various mechanisms for controlling routing updates and traffic
- Implement BGP for IPv4 and IPv6 with and without VRF to allow an enterprise network to connect to an ISP
- Secure the management plane and control plane on Cisco routers with authentication and encryption
This course uses NETLAB in class and offers the unique opportunity to remotely access NETLAB outside of class so you can methodically work through every detail of every lab at your own pace, a truly value-added benefit for taking this course from PCATT.
The delivery of this course was recently revised to meet the requests of participants like you. The hybrid delivery gives you access to an expert instructor with full content delivery and hands-on labs involving fewer in-person class meetings. There are four, in-person meetings that may be accessed remotely if you prefer. Nine additional live lectures will be delivered remotely. The lectures will be archived for registered participants to view asynchronously.