You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The online enrollment to this section not allowed.
In this course you will learn practical concepts and skills needed to develop real-world Java applications. You will learn how to develop GUI-based Java and Advanced User Interface Objects. Both AWT and Swing packages will be covered and used in developing Web applications and standalone applications. This course also covers multithreading, Generics, Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), Java Server Pages (JSPs), concurrency, and basic Servlets. This hands-on, second level training is recommended for anyone who has taken an introductory Java course or PCATT's "Java Level 1" course.
At the end of the course, you are expected to:
- Develop GUI application using AWT and Swing
- Implement exception handling in Java
- Implement Multithreading
- Handle User Interface Events and Listeners
- Handle security implementations in Java
- Develop Advanced User Interface Objects
- Implement Database Connectivity
- Develop Basic JSP and Servlets