You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The online enrollment to this section not allowed.
The Oracle Database 12c R2: Administration Workshop Ed 3 course is designed to provide you with a firm foundation in administration of an Oracle Database. In this hands-on course you will gain a conceptual understanding of Oracle Database architecture and learn how to manage an Oracle Database in an effective and efficient manner. Learn to:
• Manage an Oracle Database instance
• Configure the Oracle Network environment
• Create and manage storage structures
• Manage and move data • Create and manage users
• Monitor the database and manage performance
• Create and manage Database as a Cloud Service database deployments
Benefits to you: You will benefit from this course as you learn detailed information on the architecture of an Oracle Database instance and database, enabling you to effectively manage your database resources. You learn how to create database storage structures appropriate for the business applications supported by your database. In addition you learn how to create users and administer database security to meet your business requirements. Basic information on backup and recovery techniques is presented in this course. To provide an acceptable response time to users and manage resources effectively, you learn how to monitor your database and manage performance.