You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
The Oracle Database: SQL Workshop II Ed 2 course will help you enhance your skills as Application developers by learning to manage the database objects, data dictionary views and multicolumn subqueries. You also learn to write more efficient queries using the functions supporting the timezone and regular expressions.
• Grant and revoke privileges and roles
• Manage schema objects and data dictionary views
• Write efficient and complex subqueries
• Use the in-built functions supporting the usage of regular expressions and time zone
Benefits to you:
This course is designed for application developers with basic SQL language skills. You learn how to use the advanced features of SQL in order to query and manipulate data within the database. You will also learn how to control privileges at the object and system level. Advanced querying and reporting techniques are explained. You will learn to use the regular expression support in SQL. You benefit by using Oracle SQL Developer as the main environment tool for writing SQL. SQL*Plus is introduced as an optional tool. Demonstrations and hands-on practice reinforce the concepts.