You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Course DescriptionA drop in productivity and performance in the workplace can be extremely contagious if not addressed. In contrast, a boost in productivity can also be highly contagious and accelerate the performance of a dynamic team. Learn what businesses today are doing to create a more dynamic, loyal, and productive team of employees. Participants will identify the individual needs of staff and identify focus areas to boost motivation and morale in the workplace.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Recognize the signs of Identify what causes people to be motivated and productive in the workplace.
- Examine workplace values and the need for personalization to address motivational needs.
- Learn strategies to increase productivity and develop a more dynamic team.
- Explore alternatives to re-design motivating jobs.
- Design an action plan motivate employees on a daily basis.
Workforce Development Coordinator
For assistance call our office at 455-0477.