You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The online enrollment to this section not allowed.
Connecting Networks discusses the WAN technologies and network services required by converged applications in a complex network. The course enables you to understand the selection criteria of network devices and WAN technologies to meet network requirements. You learn how to configure and troubleshoot network devices and resolve common issues with data link protocols. You will also develop the knowledge and skills needed to implement IPSec and virtual private network (VPN) operations in a complex network.
Participants who complete the Connecting Networks course will be able to perform the following functions:
- Understand and describe different WAN technologies and their benefits
- Understand and describe the operations and benefits of virtual private networks (VPNs) and tunneling
- Configure and troubleshoot serial connections
- Configure and troubleshoot broadband connections
- Configure and troubleshoot IPSec tunneling operations
- Monitor and troubleshoot network operations using syslog, SNMP, and NetFlow
- Design network architectures:
◦ Borderless networks
◦ Data centers and virtualization
◦ Collaboration technology and solutions
With Cisco Academy courses, you experience the benefit of online curriculum from Cisco reinforced through hands-on labs. CCNA 4: Connecting Networks is the fourth of four courses leading to the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) designation. The certification exam is not included in this course.