You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
CompTIA CySA+ is for IT professionals looking to gain the following security analyst skills:
• Perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organization
• Configure and use threat-detection tools
• Secure and protect applications and systems within an organization
Training maps with the CompTIA CySA+ certification objectives for exam CSO-001 in the areas of:
• Threat management
• Vulnerability management
• Cyber-incident response
• Security architecture and tool sets
CompTIA describes CySA+ as “the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with performance-based questions covering security analytics, intrusion detection and response. “
In a hands-on and collaborative manner, you will gain the skills needed for positions such as IT security, vulnerability, threat intelligence, and cybersecurity analyst.
The CompTIA CySA+ certification meets the ISO 17024 standard and is approved by U.S. Department of Defense to fulfill Directive 8570.01-M requirements. It is compliant with government regulations under the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).