You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Course DescriptionCritical thinking involves analysis and evaluation of useful data, facts and perspectives to make informed decisions...whether you're solving problems or bringing a new product or service to market. This skill not only increases creativity and productivity, but it can lead to improved teamwork within your organization over the long-term. Learn to effectively identify challenges or issues, analyze and evaluate data, recommend potential solutions and make better, innovative decisions.
Module 1 - Critical Thinking
Module 2 - Data Analysis
Module 3 - Decision Making
Module 4 - Strategic Planning
By the end of the program, participants will be able to use the knowledge gained to:
- Assess problems and issues.
- Analyze data sets and provide recommendations for solutions.
- Create a decision-making model for an organization.
- Apply critical thinking, decision-making and analytical skills to the strategic planning process.
- Identify self-development opportunities for critical thinking skills.
If you are a student with a documented disability and have not voluntarily disclosed the nature of your disability so that we may coordinate the accommodations you need, you are invited to contact the Disability Support Services Office (DSSO) in `Ilima 107, ph.734-9552 , or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. For students whose primary disability is Deaf or hard of hearing, contact the KCC Deaf Center in Manono 111C, ph. 734-9210 (V) or 447-1379 (videophone).
Please note: you will need to contact Kapi‘olani CC's DSSO or Deaf Center to request accommodations in a Kapi‘olani CC course even if you've already registered or receiving services at another UH campuses disability support program.
Kapi‘olani Community College Refund/Drop Policy:
100% refund: Notification to Non-Credit Registration made 10 business days or more prior to start date of course.
50% refund: Notification to Non-Credit Registration made 5-9 business days prior to start date of course.
0% refund: Notification to Non-Credit Registration made less than 5 business days prior to start date of