You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Course DescriptionThis course prepares for the CompTIA A+ certification exam. The CompTIA A+ certification exam verifies entry level IT skills including computer repair, software and operating systems, network administration, information security, cloud computing and troubleshooting of both desktop and mobile devices. Customer service and communication skills are also taught to effectively interact with other employees.
By the end of the course, the student will be able to:
- Research topics related to the designated certification.
- Identify key subjects, relevant data, and propose possible solutions.
- Review and recall materials related to the certification topic.
- Demonstrate competence and proficiency in the certification areas.
If you are a student with a documented disability and have not voluntarily disclosed the nature of your disability so that we may coordinate the accommodations you need, you are invited to contact the Disability Support Services Office (DSSO) in ‘Ilima 107, ph.734-9552, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. For students whose primary disability is Deaf or hard of hearing, contact the KCC Deaf Center at ph. 734-9210 (V), 447-1379 (videophone), or email email@example.com.
Please note: you will need to contact Kapi’olani CC’s DSSO or Deaf Center to request accommodations in a Kapi’olani CC course even if you’ve already registered or are receiving services at another UH campus’s disability support program.
Kapi‘olani Community College Refund/Drop Policy:
100% refund: Notification to Non-Credit Registration made 10 business days or more prior to start date of course.
50% refund: Notification to Non-Credit Registration made 5-9 business days prior to start date of course.
0% refund: Notification to Non-Credit Registration made less than 5 business days prior to start date of