You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage features intensive hands-on training that focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere 6.7, which includes VMware ESXi 6.7 and VMware vCenter Server 6.7. This course prepares you to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size and forms the foundation for most other VMware technologies in the software-defined data center.
This course is beneficial to system administrators and systems engineers and meets the prerequisite for advanced vSphere courses, which can be found at: www.vmware.com/education.
- Describe the software-defined data center and explain vSphere components and structure
- Add ESXi hosts to a VMware vCenter Server Appliance instance
- Manage vCenter Server Appliance and describe vCenter Server architecture
- Use a local content library as an ISO store, and deploy a virtual machine
- Use vCenter Server to manage an ESXi host
- Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware Host Client and VMware vSphere Client
- Describe virtual networks with vSphere standard switches and configure standard switch policies
- Use vCenter Server to manage various types of host storage: VMware vSphere® VMFS, NFS, iSCSI, and RDM
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere vMotion
- Migrate virtual machine storage with VMware vSphere Storage vMotion Monitor resource usage, and manage resource pools
- Configure and manage vSphere HA and VMware vSphere Fault Tolerance
- Use VMware vSphere Replication and VMware vSphere Data Protection to replicate virtual machines and perform data recovery
- Use VMware vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler clusters to improve host scalability
- Use VMware vSphere Update Manager to apply patches and perform basic troubleshooting of ESXi hosts, virtual machines, and vCenter Server operations
- Identify troubleshooting methodology to logically diagnose faults and improve troubleshooting efficiency
Must have system administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems