You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Adult Residential Care Home (ARCH) operators program provides participants basic knowledge about geriatric diseases, preparation of special diets, fulfillment of existing orders and therapies, and behavior management. Participants also acquire simple accounting skills, an understanding of the Department of Health rules and regulations governing ARCH. The program consists of three in a single track of courses that include ARCH Module 12- 14.
The ARCH operator program concludes with a one-day workshop on "Start your Business". Learn the process to start a business in Hawaii and important considerations for insurance, employees, and financial assistance.
Adult Residential Care Home (ARCH) operators program provides participants basic knowledge about geriatric diseases, special diets, fulfillment of orders & therapies, behavior management, simple accounting skills, and an understanding of the Department of Health rules & regulations. The program includes ARCH Module 12-14.
Learner OutcomesUpon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Function as a member of the Adult Residential Care Home team providing safe and effective personal care to the residents.
- Distinguish resident's needs based on physical and cognitive changes associated with the aging process.
- Apply federal, state and local health and safety regulations.
- Recall the legal and ethical responsibilities of the Adult Residential Care Home Operator.
For information or assistance on:
- On-line registration or general registration and payment call 455-0477 or email: email@example.com
- Financial assistance, program advising, or attending an information session, please complete the online inquiry form and an advisor will contact you.
- Click here to learn more about financial assistance and student support resources.
Coordinator: Patrick Leddy
Workforce Development Coordinator
1. Completion of a State of Hawai`i CNA Program (valid if the program was taken within the last 5 years) OR a copy of your CURRENT CNA (Certified Nurse Aide) card administered by the American Red Cross or Prometric.
2. Copy of your photo ID.