This course is designed to introduce Korean business protocol and cultural etiquette to any individual who regularly interacts with visitors from Korea. Participants will gain a better understanding of Korean visitor expectations and develop their own customized "quick tip sheet" that relates to individual job duties and responsibilities.
ETF (Employment Training Funds) available. Please visit http://labor.hawaii.gov/wdd/home/employers/etf/micro/ for more information.
- Check Your Prior Knowledge
- Introduction to Korean-style business protocol
- What do Korean visitors expect from their trips to Hawaii?
- Dos and don'ts with Korean guests
- Basic Korean phrases
- What Have We Learned?
- Understand, speak, and write frequently used expressions in the Korean language.
- Demonstrate recognition and appropriate response to Korean business and cultural protocol, communication, and etiquette.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and effective interaction with Korean visitors.
- Display understanding and appropriate professional conduct when providing guest service to Korean visitors.