Course DescriptionPrepare yourself for the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam. Review pre-requisites to taking the exam, exam strategies, project management framework, five process groups, professional and social responsibilities, the ten knowledge areas, and conclude by taking the PMP practice exam.
1) Review Project Management Framework
2) Review Project Management Process Groups
3) Review Ethics and Professional Conduct for Project Managers
4) Review and Test Processes from the Project Management Knowledge Areas
5) Discuss PMP Certification Requirements
6) Learn PMP Exam Perspectives
7) Practice Questions for PMP Exam