You will be able to engage in conversation with hotel guests by learning the common phrases used daily in the Hospitality Industry. You will learn how to respond to customers’ inquiries related to services and amenities available in a hotel environment. Participants will learn how to feel more comfortable in engaging in an interactive conversations with hotel guests in various situations such as the front desk, guest services, housekeeping, restaurant, bar and the check-out desk.
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the basic features and characteristics of Hawai'i.
- Participants will be able to properly introduce themselves in a hospitality setting.
- Listen and respond to customers’ requests and inquiries.
- Describe the services available in the hospitality industry.
- Describe the objects at front desk, in the hotel room, bathroom and bell desk.