Course DescriptionA strong foundation is the base of all strong structures. Your team will learn the first and foundational behavior of a cohesive team, trust. Understanding the context of trust in a cohesive team is a willingness to be completely vulnerable with one another and build confidence among team members. Recognize not only your DiSC style but those of your team members too.
Learner Outcomes· Discover value of a cohesive, functional team.
· Become familiar with the five behaviors of a cohesive team.
· Review team’s summary page.
· Definethe term “vulnerability-based trust.”
· Understandthe team’s current trust level.
· Learn about the team’s DISC styles and how the styles impact trust.
· Understand how trust impacts team productivity.