A great presenter has two notable qualities: appropriate skills and personal confidence. Confidence comes from knowing what you want to say and being comfortable with your communication skills. In this workshop, you will master the skills that will make you a better speaker and presenter.
What Topics are Covered?
• Communication skills • Writing and planning a presentation
• Personality types • Audience profile
• Positive self-talk, rapport, and body language • Your speaking voice
• Maximizing meetings • Add punch to your presentation
• Managing sticky situations
• Overcoming nervousness
• The five S’s
SLOs and Pre -Reqs go here
• Establish rapport with your audience
• Learn techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
• Understand your strengths as a presenter and how to appeal to different types of people
• Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
• Develop techniques to create a professional presence
• Learn some different ways to prepare and organize information
• Prepare, practice, and deliver a short presentation.