Course DescriptionThis course will introduce you to the basics of Microsoft Word 2016. Topics covered include working with text, using proofreading tools, using formatting tools, creating bulleted and numbered lists, creating and using tables, using forms and more.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify and name the various components of the Word program.
- Perform the basic processes of opening and creating documents using Microsoft Word.
- Edit new and existing documents.
- Perform formatting techniques and presentation styles on documents.
- Create, format and manipulate tables.
Workforce Development Coordinator
For assistance call our office at 455-0477.
There are no prerequisites for this course.