Course DescriptionThis course will cover key introductory Microsoft Excel 2016 skillset. Introductory topics include entering and editing entries, selecting cells and ranges, creating and modifying basic formulas and more. Prerequisites: Completion of Introduction to Computers and Windows or equivalent.
Upon successful completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify and name the various components of the Excel program.
- Create, save and use Excel spreadsheets.
- Enter text and numbers into cells.
- Clear cell contents, including formatting.
- Create, modify, and copy formulas.
- Format worksheets and apply workbook themes.
- Work with date functions.
- Modify columns width and row heights.
Workforce Development Coordinator
For assistance call our office at 455-0477.
There are no prerequisites for this course.