Course DescriptionThis course will cover key introductory Microsoft Excel 2016 skillset. Introductory topics include entering and editing entries, selecting cells and ranges, creating and modifying basic formulas and more.
Upon successful completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify and name the various components of the Excel program.
- Create, save and use Excel spreadsheets.
- Enter text and numbers into cells.
- Clear cell contents, including formatting.
- Create, modify, and copy formulas.
- Format worksheets and apply workbook themes.
- Work with date functions.
- Modify columns width and row heights.
- General questions and agency inquiries: Sheila Vierra, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business and commercial inquiries: Will Castillo, email@example.com
For registration assistance:
call our office at 455-0477
Completion of Essential Computing Skills (COM5100) or equivalent.