This course provides strategies and skills to allow leaders to define processes and develop process maps. Organizations often perform recurring tasks, yet fail to document the entire process from beginning to end. Process mapping allows individuals and organizations to understand what the organization does and who performs each action in a visual representation. Participants will be prepared with an understanding of process and process map components and develop basic skills, which can be applied in their organizations. Each class is 1-day and can accommodate up to 40 students for a flat fee of $2,500.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Recognize and identify processes within their home, community, and workplace
- Identify and recall process and process map terminology
- Participate in class and group activities to build process maps
- Identify and recall steps to create a process map
- Work in teams to create a basic process map
Workforce Development Coordinator
For assistance call our office at 455-0477.