Course DescriptionLeaders often face challenging environments, which require budget reduction, increased efficiencies, streamlining of work, and increasing production. Using process maps, leaders can analyze the process to make effective decisions and identify opportunities for improvement. This workshop provides a hands-on opportunity to learn basic process mapping analysis, which leverages basic process mapping concepts and introduces new skills in detailed process mapping, and new components in process analysis. *Recommend completing Basics of Business Process Mapping prior to taking this course. Each class is 1-day and can accommodate up to 30 students for a flat fee of $2,500.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Recognize and identify different types of process maps
- Identify and recall basic process analysis terminology
- Participate in class and group activities to build detailed process maps
- Identify and recall steps to create a detailed process map
- Work in teams to interpret and observe details of a given scenario
- Work in teams to create a detailed process map of a given scenario
- Participate in class and group activities to learn different process analysis skills and tools
- Identify and recall steps to analyze a process map
- Work in teams to analyze a detailed process map
- Identify recommendations for process improvements
Workforce Development Coordinator
For assistance call our office at 455-0477.
There are no prerequisites for this course.