Teams are an important building block of successful organizations. Whether the focus is on service, quality, cost, value, speed, efficiency, performance, or other similar goals, teams are the basic unit that supports most organizations.
With teams at the core of corporate strategy, your success as an organization can often depend on how well you and other team members operate together. How are your problem-solving skills? Is the team enthusiastic and motivated to do its best? Do you work well together? This workshop can help you get there!
What Topics are Covered?
• Defining teams • The stages of team development
• Establishing team norms • Team building with TORI
• Working as a team • Communication
• Your team player type • Becoming a good team player
• Building team trust
Learner Outcomes• The value of working as a team
• How to develop team norms, ground rules, and team contracts
• Their team player style and how it can be used effectively
• Ways to build team trust
• The stages of team development and how to help a team move through them
• The critical role communication skills will play in building and maintaining a team atmosphere
• Ways that team members can be involved and grow in a team setting