Course DescriptionAre leaders born or made? There are a variety of leadership styles. The ability to be an effective leader is a learned skilled, although some individuals have natural leadership qualities. Why is it important to have followers and how they can make a difference in group situations? This question will be answered in this workshop.
At the completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the various leadership styles.
- Choose an appropriate leadership style for group situations.
- Practice effective leadership roles.
- Identify how power emerges in group situations.
- Recognize the importance of followers.