Course DescriptionGroup work is an important part of the business environment. Learning how to work with others in groups can help to improve relationships. Working with the premise that not all groups start off as teams, individuals will learn how to develop common and reachable goals; the importance of motivation and getting others to put their best work forward; facilitating others to capitalize on their strengths and talents to work with others. Creating a sense of a team with a diverse cultural group is essential to successful business organizations.
At the completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Identify their preferred group roles and leadership style.
- Use techniques to develop effective team building.
- Make decisions that benefit the majority of the group and future outcomes.
- Learn about topics as a group that will lead to a better understanding of issues and problems.
- Establish criteria to measure solution effectiveness.