Course DescriptionGetting a team fit is a process which leads to a final step: Achieving Results. This course unfolds the steps of that process to reach this ultimate goal. We will diagnose where we are now and how to turn dysfunctions into fully functioning skills.These skills include establishing 360- degree accountability, creating active commitment by each player, a no fear policy when approaching conflict, and Trust building by finding out what is breaking it and eliminating team and individual destructive, negative behaviors.
Upon completion of this Seminar:
1. Learn how to get a snapshot of how the team is presently doing.
2. Be able to describe and improve on the 5 dysfunctions of a team.
3. Know how to change the language of the team to reinvent it for higher productivity. (For example, the elimination of the word “They” in team communication.)
4. Create a team culture which is learning centered not judgement centered.
5. Learn to balance advocacy and inquiry in resolving conflict.
6. Understand the value of a team agreement.