Course Overview: This course establishes a foundation from which to begin a successful career search. Using advanced tools, the course guides students through a journey of discovery of their strengths and value to their current or a potential future company.
Many people bounce from one job to another, no specific plan or intention. Getting Clarity on one's purpose and direction is immensely important. Value and Investment is the clarity.
Course Title & Description: Advanced Career Planning
- Uses the DISC Assessment Tool
- Planning a career or starting a second/new career can be challenging
- Starts from a position of strength and creates a strong action plan
- Changing work environment requires employees to be adaptive
- Careers that can not even be imagined will be in force 10 years from now
- A Career plan needs a long term vision, an education and promotion plan
Course Learner Outcomes: Student will learn their steps to getting to their dream job and to having a successful career. Student will learn how to leverage their strengths to successfully and quickly manage their career plan.