Course DescriptionFastCourse Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 covers key introductory Microsoft PowerPoint skills. Among others, topics include creating a new presentation, adding and formatting slides, navigating a slide show, inserting images and backgrounds, and adding transitions
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate the basic mechanics of creating a PowerPoint presentation.
- Demonstrate introductory formatting techniques and presentation styles.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of using clip art to enhance ideas and information in a PowerPoint presentation.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of integrating information from other Microsoft programs into a PowerPoint presentation.
- General questions and agency inquiries: Sheila Vierra, email@example.com
- Business and commercial inquiries: Will Castillo, firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration assistance:
call our office at 455-0477