Course DescriptionFastCourse Microsoft Access 2016: Level 1 covers key introductory Access skills. Among others, topics include creating database tables; sorting data records; creating basic forms; creating, saving, and running select queries; creating reports; and inserting new fields.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
1. Demonstrate practical knowledge and use of a database.
2. Create Tables in a new database and identify significant Table features.
3. Demonstrate the basic mechanics and navigation of Forms, Queries, and Reports.
- General questions and agency inquiries: Sheila Vierra, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business and commercial inquiries: Will Castillo, email@example.com
For registration assistance:
call our office at 455-0477