FastCourse Microsoft Word 2016: Level 1 covers key introductory Microsoft Word skills. Topics covered include creating and saving documents, printing documents, creating and formatting tables, inserting shapes and pictures, applying styles, inserting headers and footers, formatting the page background, setting margins, and more.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate basic knowledge navigating the Word Ribbon Interface.
2. Demonstrate the basic mechanics of creating Word documents for office use.
3. Demonstrate introductory formatting techniques and presentation styles.
- General questions and agency inquiries: Sheila Vierra, email@example.com
- Business and commercial inquiries: Will Castillo, firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration assistance:
call our office at 455-0477