This 8-hour certification program provides food service managers with training in all areas of food safety relevant to a food establishment. Upon attending this course and successful completion of the examination, managers will receive a certificate verifying that they are a certified ServSafe Food Protection Manager.
Registration closes 5 working days prior to start of course.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Identify personal behaviors that can contaminate food.
- Categorize the risks associated with high-risk populations.
- List the proper methods of thawing food.
- Develop a crisis management program.
- Identify organizations which certify equipment that meets sanitation standards.