Zoom is a popular video conferencing application that can help you connect with colleagues, clients, friends and family, near or far. In this hands-on introductory class you will learn how to use the features and tools available to enhance and customize your Zoom experience. Learn how to host, co-host, attend, collaborate, and prevent Zoom-bombing. This course will also provide practice in setting up personalized backgrounds and different ways for viewing with Zoom. Instructions for joining the Zoom workshop will be provided after you register for the course.
This is a 2-hour real-time online course.
This class meets together in real time via Zoom.
ZOOM meeting times:
Session #5: Dec. 1 (Tu) 2–4 pm
• Desktop computer or laptop computer with camera, microphone & speaker
• Access to high speed internet (min. 512k)
• Email account to receive Zoom link to access class and to participate in interactive activities
• Zoom app
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
1. Identify dashboard tools and their uses.
2. Understand how to schedule a meeting and invite participants.
3. Use techniques for successful collaboration.