The Introduction to Web Design course will equip students with an understanding of the various elements of web design and the necessary skill sets to create a customized website. By the end of the course, students will have developed a website.
This is a 30 hour online course.
Section #4) Nov 23 - Dec 28 (M,W,Th) 9am-11pm
1. Active email address per participant (no sharing)
2. Desktop computer or laptop with camera, microphone & speaker for video conferencing
3. Access to high speed internet (min. 512k)
4. Zoom app
5. Most recent updated browsers
Upon completing this course, students will:
1) Identify the elements for building a website.
2) Acquire resources for building a website.
3) Have the skills for building a website.