This course is designed to address the issues that arise when becoming a manager and will provide the participant tools, resources, and skills to begin building a strong foundation for management and leadership greatness.Participants will develop a self-awareness of the type of leader they want to become and develop an action plan. Individuals will learn to first manage themselves before they can successfully lead others. Only then can you unleash the potential in others..
• Develop increased maturity, greater productivity, and the ability to manage one’s self.
• Execute critical priorities with focus and careful planning.
• Increase team engagement, morale, and collaboration.
• Improve communication skills and strengthen relationships.
• Create a framework for developing team core values and creating a highly effective
team culture.• Develop current and high-potential leaders who model both character and competence.