The Introduction to Web Design course will equip students with an understanding of the various elements of web design and the necessary skill sets to create a free, customized website. This course was designed to help beginner students understand how to research, plan and set-up a website. By the end of the course, students will have developed a website and will feel confident navigating through web design platforms.
- Desktop or laptop computer (laptop loaners available upon request)
- Access to high-speed internet
- Able to connect to class meetings through Zoom
- Access to updated web browsers: Chrome, etc.
- Sketchbook/paper + pencil/pen